Create works cited, notecards, and outlines.
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2016
- Give Credit to the Author or Creator
- Locate Sources
- Avoid Plagiarism
- Stay Organized
- All your sources are correctly cited, and includes an appropriate range of relevant online and print sources.
- Notecards about your sources are well organized, and identifies key points both in the author's quote and your assignment.
- The notecards show you understand the author's meaning and/or you ask thoughtful questions.
- Your outline's topic demonstrates original thinking, is well organized, and is relevant to your assignment.
- Create a personal ID, using your school login, the school ID is ldcfury and you may get the password from Ms. Eisenbraun.
- Fill out the given blanks with your graduation year, your chosen personal ID and password (it is suggested you use the same ID and password you use to log into the school computers, and the information required for helping you remember a forgotten password.
- To start a new project, find the Create a New Project button on the right side of the screen.
- Choose MLA Advanced.
- Give your project a name.
- Click Bibliography to start your works cited.
This template is used with permission of Elisabeth Abarbanel.