Click on one of the balloons below to be taken on your journey through the library!
Hours and Policies
- Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Any Lower School student still in the library at 4:00pm will be escorted to ASAP.
- Only students in Grades 3 and 4 may be in the library before school and after school without an adult present.
In Library Policies
- Food and drink have a tendency to spill and crumble. Please keep the ants away and leave food and drink for the dining hall.
- Digital Citizenship is when you exhibit proper etiquette using electronic devices. Talking loudly or playing music or games on computers is best left to be done at home.
- Knowing where all students are during the day in case of accident or injury is very important so please make sure your teacher sends you with a library pass AND you check in with one of the library staff upon your arrival.
- Having good manners is a sign of a well rounded individual. Please be respectful of all adults in the library and any directions they may give to you.
- Staying focused during your academic school hours is essential for success. Please refrain from any activities that may not relate directly to your studies.