In Library Policies
- Food and drink have a tendency to spill and crumble. Please keep the ants away and leave food and drink for the dining hall.
- Digital Citizenship is when you exhibit proper etiquette using electronic devices. Talking on cell phones or having music too loud disturbs others.
- Knowing that you are not skipping a class is very important, so please make sure your teacher sends you with a library pass AND that you sign in upon your arrival.
- Having good manners is a sign of a well rounded individual. Please be respectful of all adults in the library and any directions they may give to you.
- Staying focused during your academic school hours is essential for success. Please refrain from any activities that may not relate directly to your studies.